Roasted Peanuts in Shell
Buy online roasted peanuts in shell, Hanoch type, calibre 6/8.
Our roasted peanuts in shell are grown with care and attention, respecting our production chain and the values in which we believe: respect for people and for the planet.
You can buy roasted peanuts in shell in packs of 1 kg and 2.5 kg, ideal for true nuts lovers.
Discover the nutritional values of roasted peanuts in shell! Our analyses have shown that 100 g of roasted peanuts in shell contain:
- 1.7 mg of Manganese, equivalent to 85% of NRV (Nutrient Reference Value);
- 9.8 mg of Vitamin E, equivalent to 82% of NRV;
- 358 mg of Phosphorus, equivalent to 55% of NRV.
Ingredients: PEANUTS. May contain traces of NUTS.
Formats: 1 kg, 2.5 kg
Roasted peanuts in shell selected for you
- Hanoch type, size 6/8
- Roasted in shell
- With no preservatives
|Ingredients||PEANUTS. May contain traces of NUTS.|
|Weight||1 kg, 2.5 kg|
|Storage requirements||Store in a cool, dry place|
|Nutrition declaration||average nutritional values per 100 g:|
|Energy||2472 kJ / 596 kcal|
|of which saturates||7.9 g|
|of which sugars||2.8 g|
|Phosphor||385 mg (55% NRV*)|
|Manganese||1.7 mg (85% NRV*)|
|Vitamin E||9.8 mg (82% NRV*)|
|Source||Euro Company analysis|
|Recommendations||The advice provided SHOULD IN NO WAY BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE OR PRESCRIPTION. The information provided shall be considered for informative and educational purposes only, it is not intended to replace medical advice. In case of a medical condition, always consult your doctor.|
|Nutrients||Manganese, Phosphorus, Vitamin E|
|*NRV: Nutrient Reference Value||*Nutrient Reference Value|
|Label and packaging||The images are for illustrative purposes only, the product may be subject to changes depending on stock availability and selected weight.|
According to our analyses, 100 g of roasted peanuts in shell contain:
- Manganese (1.7 mg - 85% of NRV)
- Vitamin E (9.8 mg - 82% of NRV)
- Phosphorus (385 mg - 55% of NRV)
Affordable price means to us offering our clients roasted peanuts in shell that everybody can enjoy.
We want, on the one hand, to place the proper value on raw materials in order to obtain a quality product by paying our farmers a fair price; on the other hand we want to fulfil your needs when it comes to pricing.
We establish fair long-term relationships with our producers to avoid race-to-the-bottom pricing and that are based on trust as part of our efforts to offer you the finest and most natural product.
Not only that: by choosing large packs of roasted peanuts in shell, you are also contributing to the reduction in the use of plastic.
How much does 1 kg of roasted peanuts in shell cost?
The price per kg for roasted peanuts depends on the peanuts' quality, variety and origin. On Nuturally, we have selected the best roasted peanuts with respect for our supply chain, farmers, and raw materials.
You can store roasted peanuts in shell away from sources of heat and moisture. Here are 4 useful tips:
- The best way to store roasted peanuts in shell is in a refrigerated environment. Nuturally roasted peanuts in shell can also be stored at room temperature during the winter season due to low temperatures. During summer, however, it is advisable to store the product in the refrigerator or in the coolest possible environment, as increased temperatures could encourage decay.
- The ideal container for the storage of roasted peanuts in shell is glass. Indeed, because of its composition it is impervious to chemical agents and gases, and, as it has excellent insulation properties, it holds the initial temperature for longer than other materials. It is even better if the glass is coloured: using coloured glass blocks the entry of certain wavelengths of light (including ultraviolet), and thus certain nutritional and organoleptic characteristics remain unaltered.
- The type of closure of the container is also important as an airtight cap ensures that the food is protected from excessive contact with oxygen that can lead to lipid oxidation and encourage the growth of aerobic bacteria.
- The best kind of storage environment is one which is well ventilated because ventilating the premises keeps internal humidity under control, which otherwise could escape from windows, thereby guaranteeing the right balance to lessen the onset of mould.
Questions & Answers by Nut lovers
Be the first to ask a question about this product!