Right to cancel
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform Euro Company S.p.A. Società Benefit, with legal seat in Godo di Russi (RA), Via Faentina 280-286 (phone: +39 0544 416711; fax: +39 0544 414230; email: email@example.com; pec: firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed of your decision to withdraw from this contract.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to Euro Company S.p.A. Società Benefit, with legal seat in Godo di Russi (RA), Via Faentina 280-286, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exceptions to the right to cancel
The right to cancel shall not apply to the following contract types:
- contracts for the supply of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual choice or provision by the consumer is essential or clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
- contracts for the supply of goods that can quickly spoil or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded,
- contracts for the supply of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery,
- contracts for the supply of goods if these have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature,
- contracts for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed when the contract was concluded, but which can be supplied at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the contractor has no control,
- contracts for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery,
- contracts for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines other than subscription contracts.
ANNEX – Cancellation form
(Only fill out and return the following cancellation form if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
- Recipient [name, address and e-mail address]
- I/we hereby notify ______ of the cancellation of my/our ______ purchase contract for the following goods ______.
- Ordered on ________ / Delivered on ________
- Name of the customer(s)
- Address of the customer(s)
- Signature of the customer(s) (only if this form is sent in paper form)
We remind you that you can contact us per email at email@example.com in case of dispute. Alternatively you can use the ODR platform (Online Dispute Resolution) regulated by Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 21 May 2013 for the out-of-court resolution of disputes arising from contracts for the online purchase of goods and services (Consumer Disputes).