Buy online our Nuts Mix with CASHEWS 30%, ALMONDS 30%, MACADAMIA NUTS 20% and PECANS 20% with no added salt and no preservatives.
You can buy the Nuts Mix in packs that are ideal for true nuts lovers.
Buy our Nuts Mix and have fun in the kitchen with your recipes, you can roast it as you prefer it and share it with your friends!
Ingredients: CASHEWS 30%, ALMONDS 30%, MACADAMIA NUTS 20% and PECANS 20%. May contain traces of PEANUTS and other NUTS.
- Best eaten both raw and roasted
- With no preservatives
|Ingredients||CASHEWS 30%, ALMONDS 30%, MACADAMIA NUTS 20% and PECANS 20%. May contain traces of PEANUTS and other NUTS.|
|Storage requirements||Store in a cool, dry place|
|Nutrition declaration||average nutritional values per 100 g:|
|Energy||2717 kJ / 657 kcal|
|of which saturates||7,9 g|
|of which sugars||3.7 g|
|Manganese||5.3 mg (265% NRV*)|
|Recommendations||The advice provided SHOULD IN NO WAY BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE OR PRESCRIPTION. The information provided shall be considered for informative and educational purposes only, it is not intended to replace medical advice. In case of a medical condition, always consult your doctor.|
|*NRV: Nutrient Reference Value||*Nutrient Reference Value|
|Label and packaging||The images are for illustrative purposes only, the product may be subject to changes depending on stock availability and selected weight.|
|Product||Almonds, Cashews, Nuts|
The nuts mix is a source of Manganese that contributes to the normal energy-yelding metabolism.
A single 30g-portion of product provides around 80% of the daily nutrient reference value of Manganese.
Individual needs will vary according to age, gender, weight and physical activity. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are the basis of your well-being.
Every 30g-portion of product provides around 80% of the daily nutrient reference value of Manganese.
Affordable price means to us offering Nuts Mix that everyone can enjoy.
We want, on the one hand, to place the proper value on raw materials in order to obtain a quality product by paying our farmers a fair price; on the other hand, we want to fulfil your needs when it comes to pricing.
We establish fair long-term relationships with our producers to avoid race-to-the-bottom pricing and that are based on trust as part of our efforts to offer you the finest and most natural product.
Not only that: by choosing large packs of Nuts Mix, you are also contributing to the reduction in the use of plastic.
You can keep the Nuts Mix in cool, dry places away from heat and moisture. Here are 4 useful tips:
- The best way to store Nuts Mix is in a refrigerated environment. Nuturally Nuts Mix can also be stored at room temperature during the winter season due to low temperatures. During summer, however, it is advisable to store the product in the refrigerator or in the coolest possible environment, as increased temperatures could encourage decay.
- The ideal container for the storage of Nuts Mix is glass. Indeed, because of its composition it is impervious to chemical agents and gases, and, as it has excellent insulation properties, it holds the initial temperature for longer than other materials. It is even better if the glass is coloured: using coloured glass blocks the entry of certain wavelengths of light (including ultraviolet), and thus certain nutritional and organoleptic characteristics remain unaltered.
- The type of closure of the container is also important as an airtight cap ensures that the food is protected from excessive contact with oxygen that can lead to lipid oxidation and encourage the growth of aerobic bacteria.
- The best kind of storage environment is one which is well ventilated because ventilating the premises keeps internal humidity under control, which otherwise could escape from windows, thereby guaranteeing the right balance to lessen the onset of mould.
Questions & Answers by Nut lovers
Be the first to ask a question about this product!