Buy online our Balance Mix with sultana, pineapple, mango, pecan nuts, and shelled almonds, with no added salt and no added sugar - containing only natural sugar.
With our mixes, like the Balance Mix, you are supporting quality agriculture and the people who work on the fields with love, effort and respect.
You can buy our Balance Mix in 1 kg packs, ideal for true nuts and dried fruit lovers.
Discover the benefits of the Balance Mix! Our analyses have shown that 100 g of Balance Mix contain:
- 1.9 mg of Manganese, equivalent to 95% of NRV (Nutrient Reference Value);
- 0.6 mg Copper, equivalent to 60% of NRV
- 6.5 mg Vitamin E, equivalent to 54% of NRV
Ingredients: 29.7% Sultanas, 20% dried pineapple, 20% dried mango, 15% PECAN NUTS, 15% ALMONDS, cottonseed oil, preservative: SULPHUR DIOXIDE. May contain traces of PEANUTS and other NUTS.
- Mixed nuts and dried fruit
- With no added salt
- With no added sugar (containing only natural sugar)
|Ingredients||29.7% Sultanas, 20% dried pineapple, 20% dried mango, 15% PECAN NUTS, 15% ALMONDS, cottonseed oil, preservative: SULPHUR DIOXIDE. May contain traces of PEANUTS and other NUTS.|
|Storage requirements||Store in a cool, dry place|
|Nutrition declaration||average nutritional values per 100 g:|
|Energy||1803 kJ / 431 kcal|
|of which saturates||1.9 g|
|of which sugars||44 g|
|Copper||0.60 mg (60% NRV*)|
|Manganese||1.9 mg (95% NRV*)|
|Vitamin E||6.5 mg (54% NRV*)|
|Source||Euro Company analysis|
|Recommendations||The advice provided SHOULD IN NO WAY BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE OR PRESCRIPTION. The information provided shall be considered for informative and educational purposes only, it is not intended to replace medical advice. In case of a medical condition, always consult your doctor.|
|Nutrients||Copper, Manganese, Vitamin E|
|*NRV: Nutrient Reference Value||*Nutrient Reference Value|
|Label and packaging||The images are for illustrative purposes only, the product may be subject to changes depending on stock availability and selected weight.|
|Product||Grapes, Nuts, Pineapple|
According to our analysis, 100 g of Balance Mix contain:
- Potassium (443 mg - 22% of NRV)
- Magnesium (95.9 mg – 26% of NRV)
- Phosphorus (183 mg - 26% of NRV)
- Vitamin E (6.5 mg - 54% of NRV)
- Copper (0.60 mg - 60% of NRV)
- Manganese (1.9 mg - 95% of NRV)
- Fibre (6.8 g)
Each pack of 1kg of Balance Mix contains about 32 portions of 30 g that provide:
- 29% of the Nutrient Reference Value of Manganese;
- 18% of the Nutrient Reference Value of Copper.
- 17% of the Nutrient Reference Value of Vitamin E;
Individual needs will vary according to age, gender, weight and physical activity. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are the basis of your well-being.
Affordable price means to us offering our clients our Balance Mix with no added salt and no added sugar - containing only natural sugar - that everybody can enjoy.
We want, on the one hand, to place the proper value on raw materials in order to obtain a quality product by paying our customers a fair price; on the other hand, we want to fulfil your needs when it comes to pricing.
We establish fair long-term relationships with our producers to avoid race-to-the-bottom pricing and that are based on trust as part of our efforts to offer you the finest and most natural product.
Not only that: by choosing large packs of Balance Mix you are also contributing to the reduction in the use of plastic.
You can keep the Balance Mix in cool, dry places away from heat and moisture. Here are 4 useful tips:
- The best way to store Balance Mix is in a refrigerated environment. Nuturally Balance Mix can also be stored at room temperature during the winter season due to low temperatures. During summer, however, it is advisable to store the product in the refrigerator or in the coolest possible environment, as increased temperatures could encourage decay.
- The ideal container for the storage of the Balance Mix is glass. Indeed, because of its composition it is impervious to chemical agents and gases, and, as it has excellent insulation properties, it holds the initial temperature for longer than other materials. It is even better if the glass is coloured: using coloured glass blocks the entry of certain wavelengths of light (including ultraviolet), and thus certain nutritional and organoleptic characteristics remain unaltered.
- The type of closure of the container is also important as an airtight cap ensures that the food is protected from excessive contact with oxygen that can lead to lipid oxidation and encourage the growth of aerobic bacteria.
- The best kind of storage environment is one which is well ventilated because ventilating the premises keeps internal humidity under control, which otherwise could escape from window, thereby guaranteeing the right balance to lessen the onset of mould.
Questions & Answers by Nut lovers
Be the first to ask a question about this product!