Organic Salad Mix
Buy online our organic salad mix, with organic pumpkin and sunflower seeds without preservatives and with no added salt.
Our organic salad mix comes from certified organic farming. We carefully choose our suppliers to guarantee natural products at an affordable price.
You can buy our organic salad mix in 1 kg packs, ideal for real lovers.
Discover the benefits of our organic salad mix! Our analyses have shown that 100 g of organic salad mix contain:
- 2.1 mg of Copper, equivalent to 210% of NRV (Nutrient Reference Value);
- 2.9 mg of Manganese, equivalent to 145% NRV
- 816 mg of Phosphorus, equivalent to 117% of NRV.
Ingredients: 50% pumpkin seeds*, 50% sunflower seeds*. *from organic farming. May contain traces of PEANUTS and other NUTS.
Organic seed mix
- Ideal for salads
- With no added salt
- With no preservatives
|Ingredients||50% pumpkin seeds*, 50% sunflower seeds*. *from organic farming. May contain traces of PEANUTS and other NUTS.|
|Storage requirements||Store in a cool, dry place|
|Organic||IT-BIO-009; EU Agriculture;|
|Nutrition declaration||average nutritional values per 100 g:|
|Energy||kJ 2576 / 623 kcal|
|of which saturates||7.7 g|
|of which sugars||1.5 g|
|Phosphor||816 mg (117% NRV*)|
|Copper||2.1 mg (210% NRV*)|
|Manganese||2.9 mg (145% NRV*)|
|Source||Euro Company analysis|
|Recommendations||The advice provided SHOULD IN NO WAY BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE OR PRESCRIPTION. The information provided shall be considered for informative and educational purposes only, it is not intended to replace medical advice. In case of a medical condition, always consult your doctor.|
|Nutrients||Copper, Manganese, Phosphorus|
|*NRV: Nutrient Reference Value||*Nutrient Reference Value|
|Label and packaging||The images are for illustrative purposes only, the product may be subject to changes depending on stock availability and selected weight.|
According to our analysis, 100 g of organic salad mix contain:
- Thiamine (0.16 mg —15% of NRV)
- Niacin (3.3 mg - 21% of NRV)
- Selenium (12 µg - 22% of NRV)
- Potassium (741 mg - 37% of NRV)
- Vitamin B6 (0.62 mg - 44% of NRV)
- Zinc (4.5 mg - 45% of NRV)
- Iron (6.5 mg - 46% of NRV)
- Magnesium (368 mg - 98% of NRV)
- Phosphorus (816 mg - 117% of NRV)
- Manganese (2.9 mg - 145% of NRV)
- Copper (2.1 mg - 210% of NRV)
- Vitamin E (43 mg – 358% of NRV)
- Protein (25 g)
- Fibre (9.0 g)
Each pack of 1 kg of organic salad mix contains about 32 portions of 30 g that provide:
- 63% of the Nutrient Reference Value of Copper;
- 44% of the Nutrient Reference Value of Manganese;
- 35% of the Nutrient Reference Value of Phosphorus.
Individual needs will vary according to age, gender, weight and physical activity. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are the basis of your well-being.
Affordable price means to us offering our clients natural organic salad mix that everybody can enjoy.
We want, on the one hand, to place the proper value on raw materials in order to obtain a quality product by paying our farmers a fair price; on the other hand, we want to fulfil your needs when it comes to pricing.
We establish fair long-term relationships with our producers to avoid race-to-the-bottom pricing and that are based on trust as part of our efforts to offer you the finest and most natural product.
Not only that: by choosing large packs of organic salad mix, you are also contributing to the reduction in the use of plastic.
You can store our organic salad mix in a cool, dry place, away from heat and moisture. Here are 4 useful tips:
- The best way to store the organic salad mix is in a refrigerated environment. Nuturally organic salad mix can also be stored at room temperature during the winter season due to low temperatures. During summer, however, it is advisable to store the product in the refrigerator or in the coolest possible environment as increased temperatures could encourage decay.
- The ideal container for the storage of organic salad mix is glass. Indeed, because of its composition it is impervious to chemical agents and gases, and, as it has excellent insulation properties, it holds the initial temperature for longer than other materials. It is even better if the glass is coloured: using coloured glass blocks the entry of certain wavelengths of light (including ultraviolet), and thus certain nutritional and organoleptic characteristics remain unaltered.
- The type of closure of the container is also important as an airtight cap ensures that the food is protected from excessive contact with oxygen that can lead to lipid oxidation and encourage the growth of aerobic bacteria.
- The best kind of storage environment is one which is well ventilated because ventilating the premises keeps internal humidity under control, which otherwise could escape from windows, thereby guaranteeing the right balance to lessen the onset of mould.
Questions & Answers by Nut lovers
Be the first to ask a question about this product!