Buy online our Tropical Mix, with mango, coconut and cashew nuts, with no added salt and no added sugar - containing only natural sugar.
With our mixes like the Tropical Mix, you are supporting quality agriculture, and people who work in the fields with love, hard work and respect.
You can buy our Tropical Mix in packs of 1 kg, ideal for true lovers of dried fruit and nuts.
Discover the benefits of the Tropical Mix! Our analyses have shown that 100 g of Tropical Mix contain:
- 1.1 mg of Copper, equivalent to 110% of NRV (Nutrient Reference Value);
- 1.4 mg Manganese, equivalent to 70% of NRV;
- 23 µg of Selenium, equivalent to 42% of NRV.
Ingredients: 33.9% mango, 33% coconut, 33% CASHEW NUTS, preservative: SULPHUR DIOXIDE. May contain traces of PEANUTS and other NUTS.
Exotic Dried Fruit
- Mix with exotic nuts and dried fruit
- With no added salt
- With no added sugar (containing only natural sugar)
|Ingredients||33.9% mango, 33% coconut, 33% CASHEW NUTS, preservative: SULPHUR DIOXIDE. May contain traces of PEANUTS and other NUTS.|
|Storage requirements||Store in a cool, dry place|
|Nutrition declaration||average nutritional values per 100 g:|
|Energy||2217 kJ / 533 kcal|
|of which saturates||23 g|
|of which sugars||24 g|
|Copper||1,1 mg (110% NRV*)|
|Manganese||1,4 mg (70% NRV*)|
|Selenium||23 μg (42% NRV*)|
|Source||Euro Company analysis|
|Recommendations||The advice provided SHOULD IN NO WAY BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE OR PRESCRIPTION. The information provided shall be considered for informative and educational purposes only, it is not intended to replace medical advice. In case of a medical condition, always consult your doctor.|
|Nutrients||Copper, Manganese, Selenium|
|*NRV: Nutrient Reference Value||*Nutrient Reference Value|
|Label and packaging||The images are for illustrative purposes only, the product may be subject to changes depending on stock availability and selected weight.|
According to our analysis, 100 g of tropical mix contain:
- Vitamin K (11 µg – 15% of NRV)
- Folacin (7.8 µg - 16% of NRV)
- Vitamin E (1.9 mg - 16% of NRV)
- Thiamine (0.21 mg - 19% of NRV)
- Potassium (412 mg - 21% of NRV)
- Iron (3.3 mg — 24% of NRV)
- Zinc (2.7 mg - 27% of NRV)
- Magnesium (125 mg – 33% of NRV)
- Phosphorus (256 mg – 37% of NRV)
- Selenium (23 µg - 42% of NRV)
- Manganese (1.4 mg — 70% of NRV)
- Copper (1.1 mg - 110% of NRV)
- Fibre (6.6 g)
Please note that cashews are included in the list of allergens (Annex 2 Reg. No. 1169/2011 and as amended and extended.)
Each pack of 1 kg of tropical mix contains about 32 servings of 30 g that provide:
- 34% of the Nutrient Reference Value of Copper;
- 22% of the Nutrient Reference Value of Manganese;
The beneficial effect of Selenium is obtained by daily intake of approximately 36 g of product.
Individual needs will vary according to age, gender, weight and physical activity. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are the basis of your well-being.
Affordable price means to us offering our clients tropical mix with no added salt and no added sugar- containing only natural sugar -that everyone can enjoy.
We want, on the one hand, to place the proper value on raw materials in order to obtain a quality product by paying our farmers a fair price; on the other hand, we want to fulfil your needs when it comes to pricing.
We establish fair long-term relationships with our producers to avoid race-to-the-bottom pricing and that are based on trust as part of our efforts to offer you the finest and most natural product.
Not only that: by choosing large packs of tropical mix, you are also contributing to the reduction in the use of plastic.
You can store the tropical mix in cool, dry places, away from heat and moisture. Here are 4 useful tips:
- The best way to store the tropical mix is in a refrigerated environment. Nuturally tropical mix can also be stored at room temperature during the winter season due to low temperatures. During the summer, however, it is advisable to store the product in the refrigerator or in the coolest possible environment, as increased temperatures could encourage decay.
- The ideal container for the storage of tropical mix is glass. Indeed, because of its composition it is impervious to chemical agents and gases, and, as it has excellent insulation properties, it holds the initial temperature for longer than other materials. It is even better if the glass is coloured: using coloured glass blocks the entry of certain wavelengths of light (including ultraviolet), and thus certain nutritional and organoleptic characteristics remain unaltered.
- The type of closure of the container is also important as an airtight cap ensures that the food is protected from excessive contact with oxygen that can lead to lipid oxidation and encourage the growth of aerobic bacteria.
- The best kind of storage environment is one which is well ventilated because ventilating the premises keeps internal humidity under control, which otherwise could escape from windows, thereby guaranteeing the right balance to lessen the onset of mould.
Questions & Answers by Nut lovers
Be the first to ask a question about this product!