Shelled Italian Walnuts
Buy online shelled Italian walnuts.
Support quality agriculture, the people who work in the fields, the fruits that are cultivated every day by hands full of love, effort and respect.
You can buy natural shelled Italian walnuts in packs of 500 g, ideal for true nut lovers.
Discover the benefits of shelled Italian walnuts! According to our analyses 100 g of shelled walnuts contain:
- 1.5 mg of Copper, equivalent to 150% of NRV (Nutrient Reference Value);
- 2.1 mg of Manganese, equivalent to 105% of NRV;
- 427 mg of Phosphor, equivalent to 61% of NRV.
Ingredients: WALNUTS. May contain traces of PEANUTS and other NUTS.
Formats: 500 g
Shelled Italian walnuts
- Italian supply chain
- With no preservatives
|Ingredients||WALNUTS May contain traces of PEANUTS and other NUTS.|
|Storage requirements||Store in a cool, dry place|
|Nutrition declaration||average nutritional values per 100 g:|
|Energy||2919 kJ / 706 kcal|
|of which saturates||5,9 g|
|of which sugars||2,4 g|
|Phosphor||427 mg (61% VNR)|
|Copper||1,5 mg (150% VNR)|
|Manganese||2,1 mg (105% VNR)|
|Recommendations||The advice provided SHOULD IN NO WAY BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE OR PRESCRIPTION. The information provided shall be considered for informative and educational purposes only, it is not intended to replace medical advice. In case of a medical condition, always consult your doctor.|
|Nutrients||Copper, Manganese, Phosphorus|
|*NRV: Nutrient Reference Value||*Nutrient Reference Value|
|Label and packaging||The images are for illustrative purposes only, the product may be subject to changes depending on stock availability and selected weight.|
According to our analyses, 100 g of shelled Italian walnuts contain:
- Phosphor (427 mg – 61% NRV)
- Manganese (2.1 mg – 105% NRV)
- Copper (1.5 mg – 150% NRV)
We support quality agriculture, sharing with our farmers the values that represent us: respect for people and the land.
We have always been close to local producers, which is why, as true nuts experts, we have selected for you in a limited edition (very few pieces available) the delicious shelled Italian walnuts.
Affordable price means to us offering our clients natural shelled Italian walnuts that everybody can enjoy.
We want, on the one hand, to place the proper value on raw materials in order to obtain a quality product by paying our farmers a fair price; on the other hand, we want to fulfil your needs when it comes to pricing.
We establish fair long-term relationships with our producers to avoid race-to-the-bottom pricing and that are based on trust as part of our efforts to offer you the finest and most natural product.
Not only that: by choosing large packs of shelled Italian walnuts, you are also contributing to the reduction in the use of plastic.
How much does 1 kg of shelled Italian walnuts cost?
The price per kg for shelled Italian walnuts depends on the walnuts' quality and variety. On Nuturally, we have selected the best shelled Italian walnuts with respect for our supply chain, farmers, and raw materials.
You can store shelled Italian walnuts in cool, dry places away from heat and moisture. Here are 4 useful tips:
- The ideal way to store shelled Italian walnuts is in a refrigerated environment. Nuturally shelled Italian walnuts can also be stored at room temperature during the winter season due to low temperatures. During summer, however, it is advisable to store the product in the refrigerator or in the coolest possible environment, as increased temperatures could encourage decay.
- The ideal container for the storage of shelled Italian walnuts is glass. Indeed, because of its composition it is impervious to chemical agents and gases, and, as it has excellent insulation properties, it holds the initial temperature for longer than other materials. It is even better if the glass is coloured: using coloured glass blocks the entry of certain wavelengths of light (including ultraviolet), and thus certain nutritional and organoleptic characteristics remain unaltered.
- The type of closure of the container is also important as an airtight cap ensures that the food is protected from excessive contact with oxygen that can lead to lipid oxidation and encourage the growth of aerobic bacteria.
- The best kind of storage environment is one which is well ventilated because ventilating the premises keeps internal humidity under control, which otherwise could escape from windows, thereby guaranteeing the right balance to lessen the onset of mould.
Questions & Answers by Nut lovers
Be the first to ask a question about this product!