Buy online our wellness mix, with Black Corinth, cashews, pumpkin seed kernels, sunflower seed kernels and organic goji berries with no added salt and no added sugar - containing only natural sugar.
With our mixes, like the Wellness Mix, you are supporting quality agriculture and the people who work on the fields with love, effort and respect.
You can buy our Wellness Mix in 1 kg packs, ideal for true nuts and dried fruit lovers.
Discover the benefits of the Wellness Mix! Our analyses have shown that 100 g of Wellness Mix contain:
- 1.4 mg of Copper, equivalent to 140% of NRV (Nutrient Reference Value);
- 1.8 mg Manganese, equivalent to 90% of NRV;
- 477 mg of Phosphorus, equivalent to 68% of NRV.
Ingredients: 29.7% Black Corinth, 20% pumpkin seed kernels, 20% sunflower seed kernels, 20% CASHEWS, 10% organic goji berries (Lycium barbarum), sunflower oil. May contain traces of PEANUTS and other NUTS.
- Ideal for breakfast and snacks
- With no added salt or sugar (containing only natural sugar)
- With no preservatives
|Ingredients||29.7% Black Corinth, 20% pumpkin seed kernels, 20% sunflower seed kernels, 20% CASHEWS, 10% organic goji berries (Lycium barbarum), sunflower oil. May contain traces of PEANUTS and other NUTS.|
|Storage requirements||Store in a cool, dry place|
|Nutrition declaration||average nutritional values per 100 g:|
|Energy||2099 kJ / 504 kcal|
|of which saturates||5.0 g|
|of which sugars||25 g|
|Source||Euro Company analysis|
|Recommendations||The advice provided SHOULD IN NO WAY BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE OR PRESCRIPTION. The information provided shall be considered for informative and educational purposes only, it is not intended to replace medical advice. In case of a medical condition, always consult your doctor.|
|Nutrients||Copper, Manganese, Phosphorus|
|*NRV: Nutrient Reference Value||*Nutrient Reference Value|
|Label and packaging||The images are for illustrative purposes only, the product may be subject to changes depending on stock availability and selected weight.|
According to our analysis, 100 g of Wellness Mix contain:
- Thiamine (0.19 mg – 17% of NRV)
- Vitamin K (13 µg – 17% of NRV)
- Vitamin B6 (0.31 mg — 22% of NRV)
- Selenium (13 µg - 24% of NRV)
- Zinc (2.9 mg - 29% of NRV)
- Iron (4.8 mg – 34% of NRV)
- Potassium (803 mg - 40% of NRV)
- Magnesium (216 mg – 58% of NRV)
- Phosphorus (477 mg - 68% of NRV)
- Manganese (1.8 mg - 90% of NRV)
- Copper (1.4 mg - 140% of NRV)
- Vitamin E (18 mg - 150% of NRV)
- Protein (16 g)
- Fibre (6.0 g)
Please note that cashews are included in the list of allergens (Annex 2 Reg. No. 1169/2011 and as amended and extended.)
Each 1kg pack of Wellness Mix contains about 32 portions of 30 g that provide:
- 42% of the Nutrient Reference Value of Copper.
- 27% of the Nutrient Reference Value of Manganese;
- 20% of the Nutrient Reference Value of Phosphorus.
Individual needs will vary according to age, gender, weight and physical activity. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are the basis of your well-being.
Affordable price means to us offering Wellness Mix that everyone can enjoy.
We want, on the one hand, to place the proper value on raw materials in order to obtain a quality product by paying our farmers a fair price; on the other hand, we want to fulfil your needs when it comes to pricing.
We establish fair long-term relationships with our producers to avoid race-to-the-bottom pricing and that are based on trust as part of our efforts to offer you the finest and most natural product.
Not only that: by choosing large packs of Wellness Mix, you are also contributing to the reduction in the use of plastic.
You can keep the Wellness Mix in cool, dry places away from heat and moisture. Here are 4 useful tips:
- The best way to store Wellness Mix is in a refrigerated environment. Nuturally Wellness Mix can also be stored at room temperature during the winter season due to low temperatures. During summer, however, it is advisable to store the product in the refrigerator or in the coolest possible environment, as increased temperatures could encourage decay.
- The ideal container for the storage of Wellness Mix is glass. Indeed, because of its composition it is impervious to chemical agents and gases, and, as it has excellent insulation properties, it holds the initial temperature for longer than other materials. It is even better if the glass is coloured: using coloured glass blocks the entry of certain wavelengths of light (including ultraviolet), and thus certain nutritional and organoleptic characteristics remain unaltered.
- The type of closure of the container is also important as an airtight cap ensures that the food is protected from excessive contact with oxygen that can lead to lipid oxidation and encourage the growth of aerobic bacteria.
- The best kind of storage environment is one which is well ventilated because ventilating the premises keeps internal humidity under control, which otherwise could escape from windows, thereby guaranteeing the right balance to lessen the onset of mould.
Questions & Answers by Nut lovers
Be the first to ask a question about this product!