Organic Gourmet Selection
Buy online our organic gourmet selection, with Black Corinth, cashews and Brazil nuts, with no added salt and no added sugar - containing only natural sugar.
Our organic gourmet selection comes from certified organic farming. We carefully choose our suppliers to guarantee products with no added salt and no added sugar - containing only natural sugar - at an affordable price.
You can buy the organic gourmet selection in packs of 1 kg, ideal for true nuts and dried fruit lovers.
Discover the benefits of our organic gourmet mix! Our analyses have highlighted that 100 g of our organic gourmet selection contain:
- 66 µg of Selenium, equivalent to 120% of NRV (Nutrient Reference Value);
- 1.1 mg of Copper, equivalent to 110% of NRV;
- 340 mg of Phosphorus, equivalent to 49% of NRV.
Ingredients: 49.7% Black Corinth*, 25% CASHEWS*, 25% BRAZIL NUTS*, sunflower oil*.*from organic farming. May contain traces of PEANUTS and other NUTS.
Organic gourmet selection
- Mixed nuts and dried fruit
- With no added salt or sugar (containing only natural sugar)
- With no preservatives
|Ingredients||49.7% Black Corinth*, 25% CASHEWS*, 25% BRAZIL NUTS*, sunflower oil*.*from organic farming. May contain traces of PEANUTS and other NUTS.|
|Storage requirements||Store in a cool, dry place|
|Organic||IT-BIO-009; Non-EU/EU Agriculture;|
|Nutrition declaration||average nutritional values per 100 g:|
|Energy||1997 kJ / 479 kcal|
|of which saturates||6.4 g|
|of which sugars||36 g|
|Phosphor||340 mg (49% NRV*)|
|Copper||1.1 mg (110% NRV*)|
|Selenium||66 μg (120% NRV*)|
|Source||Euro Company analysis|
|Recommendations||The advice provided SHOULD IN NO WAY BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE OR PRESCRIPTION. The information provided shall be considered for informative and educational purposes only, it is not intended to replace medical advice. In case of a medical condition, always consult your doctor.|
|Nutrients||Copper, Phosphorus, Selenium|
|*NRV: Nutrient Reference Value||*Nutrient Reference Value|
|Label and packaging||The images are for illustrative purposes only, the product may be subject to changes depending on stock availability and selected weight.|
|Product||Cashews, Grapes, Nuts|
According to our analyses, 100 g of organic gourmet selection contain:
- Vitamin E (2.1 mg — 18% of NRV)
- Vitamin K (15 µg — 20% of NRV)
- Iron (3.0 mg - 21% of NRV)
- Zinc (2.5 mg - 25% of NRV)
- Thiamine (0.31 mg — 28% of NRV)
- Potassium (675 mg — 34% of NRV)
- Magnesium (172 mg — 46% of NRV)
- Phosphorus (340 mg — 49% of NRV)
- Manganese (1.0 mg — 50% of NRV)
- Copper (1.1 mg - 110% of NRV)
- Selenium (66 µg — 120% of NRV)
- Fibre (5.0 g)
Please note that Brazil nuts and cashews are included in the list of allergens (Annex 2 Reg. No. 1169/2011 and as amended and extended.)
Each pack of 1 kg of our organic gourmet selection contains about 32 portions of 30 g that provide:
- 39% of the Nutrient Reference Value of Copper;
- 36% of the Nutrient Reference Value of Selenium;
- 15% of the Nutrient Reference Value of Phosphorus.
Individual needs will vary according to age, gender, weight and physical activity. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are the basis of your well-being.
Affordable price means to us offering our clients our organic gourmet selection with no added salt and no added sugar - containing only natural sugar - that everybody can enjoy.
We want, on one hand, to place the right value on raw materials in order to obtain a quality product by paying our farmers a fair price; on the other hand, we want to fulfil your needs when it comes to pricing.
We establish fair long-term relationships with our producers to avoid race-to-the-bottom pricing and that are based on trust as part of our efforts to offer you the finest and most natural product.
Not only that: by choosing large packs of organic gourmet selection you are also contributing to the reduction in the use of plastic.
You can store our organic gourmet selection in cool, dry places away from heat and moisture. Here are 4 useful tips:
- The best way to store our organic gourmet selection is in a refrigerated environment. The Nuturally organic gourmet selection can also be stored at room temperature during the winter season due to low temperatures. During summer, however, it is advisable to store the product in the refrigerator or in the coolest possible environment, as increased temperatures could encourage decay.
- The ideal container for the storage of our organic gourmet selection is glass. Indeed, because of its composition it is impervious to chemical agents and gases, and, as it has excellent insulation properties, it holds the initial temperature for longer than other materials. It is even better if the glass is coloured: using coloured glass blocks the entry of certain wavelengths of light (including ultraviolet), and thus certain nutritional and organoleptic characteristics remain unaltered.
- The type of closure of the container is also important as an airtight cap ensures that the food is protected from excessive contact with oxygen that can lead to lipid oxidation and encourage the growth of aerobic bacteria.
- The best kind of storage environment is one which is well ventilated because ventilating the premises keeps internal humidity under control, which otherwise could escape from windows, thereby guaranteeing the right balance to lessen the onset of mould.
Questions & Answers by Nut lovers
Be the first to ask a question about this product!